Customs clearance work involves preparation and submission of documentations required to facilitate export or imports into the country, representing client during customs examination, assessment, payment of duty and co taking delivery of cargo from customs after clearance along with documents.
7Seas has in-house custom clearance staff, experienced in filing entries as well as putting it for clearance is our key to fast, accurate clearance. Bonded facilities Infrastructure, clearance time reduction, accurate clearance Import compliance Increased, Error-free documentation Shipment is our goal.
Our teams of customs brokerage experts stay on top of with the latest technology, laws and requirements to make sure your documentation is cared for and correct. We make certain your supply chain needs remain compliant and free from fines, penalties and delays. With 7Seas, there’s nothing to worry about.
Some of the documents involved in customs clearance are :
- Collecting consignments – our service can begin at point of origin in anywhere in the world.
- Timely, accurate customs declarations – compliance delivers you peace of mind.
- Break-bulk, warehousing and onward ‘final mile’ delivery – for convenience, end-to-end.
- Bespoke reporting – information you need at your fingertips.
- Return shipment handling – enhance your customers satisfaction with efficient reverse logistics.