The flexibility and range of Ocean Freight Services offered by 7 Seas Management provides our customer economical alternatives to other more costly modes of transportation. Our worldwide logistics services cover not only shipments from port-to-port but also the complete door-to-door supply chain solution.
Ocean Freight is one of the key elements in multimodal transportation service. In order to offer the best service possible, we have a dedicated ocean freight department specializing in FCL, LCL, Break-Bulk, Project Cargo and different types of cargoes on a global scale.
Over the years, 7 Seas Management has fostered strong business relationship with all major international and regional ocean carriers.
SEA FREIGHT SERVICES:
- Worldwide export sea freight LCL consolidation services.
- Worldwide import sea freight LCL consolidation services.
- Worldwide FCL export and import door-to-door services.
- Extended services during peak periods.
- Break bulk cargo.
- Container and cargo equipment supply.
- Transhipment services to/from Mother Vessel using barges and floating crane/terminals.
WHAT TYPE OF CARGO CAN YOU MOVE BY SHIP?
Almost any type of cargo! The types of freight that can be moved by sea can include:
- Dangerous goods.
- Perishable goods.
- Oversized cargo.
- General palletised cargo.
- Medical waste.
- Hanging garments.
- Bulk commodities such as aggregates, coal, iron ore and more.
WHAT SIZE FREIGHT CAN YOU MOVE?
With an extensive experience in the field of sea freight logistics,our partners are able to handle any type of freight sizes and configurations, including:
- Break bulk and bulk freight.
- Palletized freight.
- Oil and gas.